6 hours total | 4 sessions, beginning March 3, 2021
In this workshop, you will conceive, develop, and complete an article advocating or defending freedom and submit it to a publication of your choosing.
With direct, personal guidance from Jon Hersey, you will:
- Identify a problem and a solution pertaining to the advancement of liberty,
- Develop a clear theme and create a sound structure for your argument,
- Develop supporting examples to concretize your key points,
- Write and edit an article,
- Submit it for publication.
This is a workshop, and it will require substantial thought and effort, including several hours of work outside of class. The payoff will be a completed article of which you can be proud—and the knowledge and ability to repeat the process again and again.
Here’s what past participants have had to say about the course:
“Whether writing non-fiction, fiction, school papers, even text messages: This class touched every intellectual aspect of my life.” — Nick
“I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into writing as a serious hobby or side hustle who also has an otherwise busy life. Working through the writing process presented in this course is instrumental to maintaining the momentum needed to carry you through to publication.” — Jonathan
“I’d recommend this course to people who are serious about writing because it will teach them to adopt the mindset that writing is a process of continually integrating and editing information.” — William
Dive in. Create your proof of concept. Become a serious writer.
* Prerequisite: To enroll in this workshop, you must either have completed “How to Write Powerfully in Defense of Liberty” or have permission from the instructor.