We’re looking for a full-time executive assistant to work directly with Sarah Biddle (President) and Craig Biddle (Director of Education). If you are a clear communicator, manage time well, and love getting things done, this position may be for you.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Utterly reliable
- Highly organized
- Proficient with Google Docs and Sheets
- Proficient with (or willing to learn) QuickBooks.
The executive assistant will:
- Work closely with Sarah and Craig on various executive-level projects
- Manage and reply to emails
- Write letters, make phone calls, manage calendars
- Work with the OSI team more broadly
- Have a blast helping to grow and constantly improve an organization dedicated to teaching people about philosophy for freedom and flourishing.
Compensation will begin in the $40,000 to $50,000 range, depending on experience and abilities.
To apply for the position, email Sarah Biddle (email@example.com) with the subject line “Executive Assistant Application,” and explain why you think you would be a good fit (max. 600 words). Also, send samples of, or links to, any works or projects that demonstrate your relevant skills or abilities.