We’re looking for a full-time executive assistant to work directly with the president of OSI (Sarah Biddle). If you are a clear communicator, manage your time well, and meet deadlines, this position may be for you.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Utterly reliable
- Highly organized
- A clear communicator
- Proficient with Google Docs and Sheets
- Proficient with (or willing to learn) QuickBooks.
The executive assistant will:
- Work closely with Sarah Biddle on various executive-level projects
- Manage and reply to emails
- Write letters, make phone calls, manage calendars
- Work with others on the OSI team
- Have a blast working with Sarah and all the life-loving people at OSI.
Compensation will begin in the $50,000 to $60,000 range, depending on experience and abilities.
To apply for the position, email Sarah Biddle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Executive Assistant Application,” and explain why you think you would be a good fit (max. 600 words). Also, send samples of, or links to, any works or projects that demonstrate your relevant skills or abilities.