We’re looking for a part-time executive assistant to work directly with Craig Biddle. If you are a clear communicator, manage time well, and love getting things done, this position may be for you.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Utterly reliable
- Highly organized
- Proficient with Google Docs and Sheets
The executive assistant will:
- Work closely with Craig on various projects
- Manage and reply to emails
- Write letters, make phone calls, manage calendars
- Work with the OSI team more broadly
- Help to grow and constantly improve an organization dedicated to teaching people about philosophy for freedom and flourishing.
Compensation will depend on experience and abilities. Rapid advancement is encouraged and expected.
To apply for the position, email Craig Biddle ([email protected]
) with the subject line “Executive Assistant Application,” and explain why you think you would be a good fit (max. 600 words). Also, send samples of, or links to, any works or projects that demonstrate your relevant skills or abilities.