Choose morning or evening sessions
In this workshop, you will conceive, develop, and complete an article advocating or defending freedom and submit it to a publication of your choosing.
With direct, personal guidance from Craig Biddle and Jon Hersey, you will:
- Identify a problem and a solution pertaining to the advancement of liberty,
- Develop a clear theme and create a sound structure for your argument,
- Develop supporting examples to concretize your key points,
- Write and edit an article,
- Submit it for publication.
This is a workshop, and it will require substantial thought and effort, including several hours of work outside of class. The payoff will be a completed article of which you can be proud—and the knowledge and ability to repeat the process again and again.
Dive in. Create your proof of concept. Become a serious writer.
* Prerequisite: To enroll in this workshop, you must either have completed “How to Write Powerfully in Defense of Liberty” or have permission from the instructors.