6 hours total | 4 sessions, beginning September 8, 2020
Learn a step-by-step method for writing clear, compelling articles in defense of freedom (and for getting published in outlets such as The Objective Standard).
If you want to advance freedom with the written word, this course is for you. It presents a step-by-step method for identifying the key aspects of a given subject pertaining to liberty, boiling them down to essentials, and presenting them in clear, powerful prose.
You will learn:
- How to organize and essentialize your thoughts
- How to choose a topic and formulate a theme
- How to create a simple, useful outline
- How to concretize abstract ideas
- How to build on readers’ existing knowledge and help them achieve a higher level of understanding.
The principles and practices taught in this course have been developed and used by writers and editors at The Objective Standard for fifteen years. They are tried and true. When you learn these methods and put them to work, your writing will improve by orders of magnitude.
Freedom is constantly under attack. And few writers defend it well. You can be one of the few. Take this course and join the fray. When you can write with clarity and impact, you can make a big difference.