6 hours total | 4 sessions, beginning June 1, 2021
Integrate principles of Objectivism with those of powerful self-development systems, and create your own personalized supersystem for success and happiness.
Living the happiest, most-fulfilling life possible is a massively complex project. Indeed, all other life-serving projects—from building a fulfilling career to establishing and maintaining wonderful relationships to keeping your mind and body fit—are only parts of this bigger and broader effort.
How can you make it all work together?
Answer: By integrating powerful self-development strategies with fundamental principles of philosophy, anchoring the whole thing in reality, and unifying its elements into a supremely efficacious system for success.
This course shows you how to do it. We’ll examine several principles from Ayn Rand’s philosophy, Objectivism, and integrate them with strategies from top self-development specialists, including:
- David Allen (author of Getting Things Done),
- Greg McKeown (author of Essentialism),
- James Clear (author of Atomic Habits), and
- Dan Sullivan (founder and president of Strategic Coach).
In the process of integrating these thinkers’ strategies with principles of Objectivism, we’ll develop a “supersystem” for flourishing. This process will show you, in pattern, how to develop your own supersystem geared to your personal context, needs, and goals.
You will learn:
- Key principles of Objectivism that support various self-development strategies and multiply their effectiveness;
- Several powerful self-development ideas that integrate seamlessly with Objectivism;
- How to make such connections on your own with strategies especially suited to your nature, temperament, personality, and goals; and
- How to create your own philosophically grounded supersystem for success and happiness.
Sign up now—flourish forever.