6 hours total | 4 sessions, beginning July 7, 2020
Learn a thinking method that helps you understand the world and your needs more clearly, communicate more effectively, and pursue your goals more successfully.
The quality of every aspect of your life—from your career to romance to friendships to recreation—depends on how well you think.
But thinking for thriving is a complex process. It involves identifying and integrating countless facts, rejecting contradictions, choosing values and goals among endless alternatives, organizing and essentializing your thoughts, planning your means of achieving your aims, executing your plans, reassessing and correcting course when necessary, and much more.
If you want to live your life to the fullest, you need a method for using your mind most effectively. This course is all about such a method.
You will learn:
- The bedrock facts to which all thinking must adhere if it is to serve your life and happiness—and why these facts are foundational;
- The nature of principles and their role in your life for good or ill;
- The hierarchical nature of knowledge and values, and why understanding these hierarchies is essential to flourishing;
- The value and limitations of “either-or” thinking and its vital role in your success and happiness;
- The nature and importance of clear definitions and why, as Ayn Rand put it, “No mind is better than the precision of its concepts.”
When you understand and integrate these and related principles, you will think more clearly, act more effectively, and love your life more deeply.
Sign up now and think to thrive.